Discounts on Maintenance When Motor is Winterized:
ENGINE SUMMERIZATION FREE WITH TUNE UP. (SAVE $74.95 PER ENGINE)
- 4 CYL $159 plus parts
- V6 $169 plus parts
- V8 $179 plus parts
(ON BOATS WINTERIZED BY COLLINS MARINE ONLY)
A revolutionary new way to clean air and eliminate mold and mildew on your vessel.
- Placed within the air handling units, or an inconspicuous place in the cabin – air is cleaner and healthier, as the gel neutralizes odors and impurities.
- Proprietary formula containing pure, pharmaceutical grade Australian Tea Tree Oil with antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Forced and natural air flow activates the gel’s vapors throughout the craft.
- Effectively eliminate a wide range of bacteria, molds and fungi.
- 100% natural ingredients – safe around kids and pets.
- Protects HVAC components from mildew and mold growth – save on upkeep costs.
- Penetrates porous materials and provides long-lasting protection – save on costs of mold damage.
Kanberra Gel protects against expensive damage during storage.
Dampness and temperature fluctuations inside a vessel during storage provide a breeding ground for mold and fungus, even in heated storage. The airborne spores attack and feed on cellulose and other organic material in the boat, which also causes bad odors.
Kanberra Gel has multiple uses to protect against mold and mildew damage in:
- Electronics Panel Components
- Deck Storage Lockers
- Rope Lockers
- Bait Lockers
- Interior Galleys
- Chiller Systems & Fresh Air Make Up Units
- Bilge Area
- Black Water System Pipe work
Mold and mildew damage in many of these areas, especially sensitive electronics, can cost thousands to repair or clean up.
Kanberra Gel is easy and efficient.
No mess, no hassle sealed, drip-free plastic containers save time – simply place where you need them.
- One 4 oz. container protects a vessel up to 20 ft.
- One 8 oz. container protects a vessel up to 40 ft.
- Place our 2 oz. container in the head, bilge and cockpit stowage areas.
STOP IN TODAY TO BUY KANBERRA GEL!